1. Quinn - 1994 (In A Perfect World featured in the short film Father, winner at the Damah Film Festival and the Saboath Int'l Film Festival in Milan for Best Short. Sacred Revelation, The Crown of Life and Autonomous featured in and on the soundtrack to the movie Silent Trigger - 1996)
2. Ecstasy in Avila - 1996 (Ecstasy in Avila featured on the compilation cds Elevation II, Respirar II and Tribal Dreaming - 1996)
3. The Solemn Vow - 1998 (Modern World Opera Ballet)
4. Chasing Silence - 2000 (Acedia - The Noonday Demon featured on the soundtrack to the Academy Award winning film Crash called Crash music from and inspired by the film - 2005)
5. Beneath the Quiet - 2003 ('Best of 2003' list at Backroads Music and The Winds of Evenfall included on the television show The Black Donnellys)
6. Ensoul - 2004 (Stand By The River With Me featured in the movie Americanese, The Great Unfolding featured on the television show Friday Night Lights and A Simple Kind Of Life featured on the compilation cd Luna)
7. Becoming - 2007 (Recorded and Mixed in Hamburg, Germany, St. Petersburg, Russia, Lyon, France, Maine and Capitol Recording Studios (The famous and histroicalRoom A), Hollywood, California)
8. secrets from the whisper dome - 2007 (Soundtrack to and imaginary movie)
9. Midway to Midnight - 2008 (In rotation on the radio program, Echoes)
10. The Seduction Serenades - 2010 (Recorded exclusively with acoustic instruments in a minimalist approach, drawing inspiration from French Cinema, Erik Satie, Edgar Degas and the movie The Painted Veil)
11. Everything Fell Silent - 2010 (Features ten stellar performances from thirteen incredible guest artists. An expedition in emotion that explores the rise and fall of the human condition)
12. So That I May Live - 2011
13. Tales of the Glistening Skin - 2013 ("Excuses" played on Kcrw radio in Los Angeles, and featured on a cd compilation).
14. The Abstrusian Dream - 2014 (A filmscore to a dream)
15. Pax Intrantibus - 2015
16. Depictions of Wu - 2016 (Five stunning sonic odysseys, each over ten and a half minutes long, that gracefully merge the music, art and culture of China, into a Western, cinematic and pop landscape).
17. First Comes Abigail - 2017 (Soundtrack to the W. F. Quinn Smith Film, First Comes Abigail)
18. Gothington Harrow - 2018 (3.18.18) (Soundtrack to the W. F. Quinn Smith Film, Gothington Harrow)
19. Smitty the Sleuth - 2018 (7.19.18) a record based on a detective’s cases, with songs from point of view of the detective, witnesses and criminals.
20. From Where The Beauty Hides - 2018 (10.20.2018) - Dreamy Instrumental Record
21. Spiritropolis - 2019 - A twenty-eight minute danceable, vibey, cinematic, ambient, meditative and auditory stream of consciousness, consisting of instruments Quinn made, invented and modified. You’ll hear voices and instruments from all around the world, as well as sounds and instruments you’ve never heard before.
22. Quidditopia - 5.22.2020 - Quidditopia is Quinn’s 22nd solo release, and features other worldly guitars, soundscape piano, evocative vocals, driving drums, salvaged percussion, ethereal choirs, and dance floor synths, that will take you on a mind bending, atmospheric and blurry rich, hazy odyssey.
23. A Flourishing Finish - 7.23.2020 - A Flourishing Finish is Quinn’s 23rd solo release and was written entirely in Quarantine. It’s a danceable, positive, hopeful, funky celebration that will empower you and bring you to A Flourishing Finish.
24. LOVELATIONLAND - 10.24.21 - Quinn's 24th solo record and first going by his full name W. F Quinn Smith. 13 songs about love.